I code for money

Developer is one of the hottest sectors today. It can be said with the rapid development of technology, the programmer suddenly put on his glittering. There is nothing so strange when people talk about the tens of millions, working office air conditioning. Not to mention, the network has been racing to juggle the programmer as a goose laying out gold, with high skills when the salary to hundred million is normal.
It is easy to understand when the number of students enrolled in IT is always high. People flocked to the programmer, who has the condition is also difficult to learn Japanese, bring a dream through the land of the rich. Can see the job is good people, no difference in the old society. But the sun is shining, there are still hidden corner in the profession. In this article I would like to mention that the students are full of enthusiasm and youth but choose this profession because of the money.
Recently, on the confession programmer website I read through a heartfelt message from a freshman.
"I know this page this afternoon and want to share a little about the way you are going. He was born in 98 but is a freshman IT student at the top university. You say that you choose not to study this subject either because of passion or something that is straightforward for making money.
I know that I am sick without any money, the house is poor but need more than 100 million, but even if no surgery, I also can not die, so family only, waiting for a little condition that must be called unknown. I'm so sad when I die. Then I retested to Y with the hope of being able to become a doctor for him and for others like me. But for one year at home I could not concentrate on revising, finally staying at a nursing home. University. I understand that I need more money than ever and I leave school and choose to study IT in this school.
Actually, I do not know what programming is so far, I can not imagine how you learn it, how you do not know anything but you still choose it. At the time of filing you also learn about it, also know it hard, tired but you tell yourself that you will do, I have a pretty good that is whether right or wrong, whether or not liked you Do the best you can for your assigned work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to think and solve problems like a true programmer!

Itinerary becomes freelance programmer

Open source: Why should we care about project management?